Tuesday, July 14, 2015

Blog Post #5 Part B

Twitter homepage


My PLN has evolved over the semester through my use of Twitter. Many of my classmates, or former classmates, suggested using Symbaloo, but I often found great resources through Twitter. I know you can have several PLN's, but this is where I am currently at. Through Twitter, my PLN has evolved by following fellow classmates, including my group members, and looking into their followers and the people they are following. I also looked into guests that came in during our EDM310 class time, specifically Michelle Bennet and the resources she had to offer. I've been searching through their lists and followers. I have not only followed those we have met in class, but also those we have blogged about, including Kathy Cassidy and Michael Fawcett. I also have been looking into topics that my C4T teachers talked about if I couldn't find them personally. I have also found Edutopia to be very resourceful, as well as Discovery Education, NEA and many others.  Although, my PLN has evolved throughout my time in EDM310, I know it doesn't stop there. With time, as Kathy Cassidy said, it will become one the greatest resources as a teacher you'll ever have.

Twitter followers screenshot

No comments:

Post a Comment